‘Arab Idol’ competition continued in Friday’s performance show on June 7 with finalists Salma Rashid, Mohammad Assaf; Ahmad Jamal , Berwas Hussein, Farah Youssef and Ziad Khoury . The contestants each performed a song of their choice and two trios.
> Arab Idol 2013 Results: Salma Rashid & Berwas Hussein Voted Off, June 8 / Video
> Arab Idol: Berwas,Farah Youssef,Salma Rashid “Mestaniak”,June 7 /Video + Lyrics
> Arab Idol: Mohammad Assaf, Ziad Khoury, Ahmad Jamal Medley, June 7 / Video
VOTING INFO BELOW
Singer Diana Haddad debuted her new Khaliji song “Teir Elmassa”, performed a medley by Samira Tawfik with the girls and “Saken Kalbi” on her own. Saturday’s results show guest star is ‘Idol’ judge Nancy Ajram.
‘Idol’ judge Nancy Ajram said last week it’s gonna be a tough decision for voters. Two contestants will be leave the show in tomorrow’s results episode on May 8, 2013. What’s your prediction? share i the comments section below who do you think will be voted off ?
View below the top 6 performances along with the judges’ comments
Farah Youssef, Syria # 24 – Performed Asmahan’s ” Ya Jamal Elward”
- Ragheb Alameh said ” I sincerely enjoyed your performance, it felt as if I was listening to Asmhan sing”,” you have great knowledge in music, you’re a true star,” he added.
- Nancy Ajram “unbelievable, how beautiful!, Syria is proud of as well as Arab Idol, keep going”
- Hassan Elshafei ” you’re the best gift for Ragheb Alameh on his birthday today”, he said. Ragheb agreed. ” you surprise me each week with a new amazing performance”, ” I will carry your voice and performances with me forever”.
- Ahlam: ” you’re a shining diamond tonight”, ” I felt as if Asmahan was singing, great performance”, ” we’re proud to have chosen a voice like yours in “Arab Idol”, she added.
Ziad Khoury, Lebanon # 26 – Performed Melhem Zein’s “Mamnounak Ana”
- Ragheb Alameh said ” you’re able to show off your voice more and more each week”, “although I prefer your voice in songs like Wadih Elsafi’s, but great performance”.
- Nancy Ajram said “Ah Ah Ah,great performance full of emotions”, ” you’ve proven that you can sing all singing styles”, she added.
- Ahlam said ” Arab Idol” is the first step for you guys, and the success in your singing career is the next step”, ” Melhem Zein finished third in the singing competition, and he’s now a big star”, she added.
- Hassan Elshafei ” who are you?”, you were a genius tonight, you’ve the ability to control your voice, great discipline, you included high emotions in your performance”.
Ahmad Jamal, Egypt # 1 – Performed Sayed Mekawi’s ” Wehyatak Ya Habibi”
- Ragheb Alameh “ I truly didn’t want the song to end “, ” great performance”, he said.
- Nancy Ajram told Ahmad ” you’re full of emotions, during rehearsal I said ‘Ah’ and now I say ‘Ah w nouss”, ” you deserve to be number one, she added.
- Ahlam said ‘ this is how I like to hear you sing”, ” you deserve to be number one”, “you sing way ahead of your age, great performance”.
- Hassan Elshafei praised Ahmad’s performance ‘ you know how to choose your songs and how to present them on stage.”
Mohammad Assaf, Palestine # 3 – Performs Assi Helani’s “Sawt El Heda “
- Ragheb Alameh praised his performance and called him a “Rocket”, ” you’re an honor to Palestine, Lebanon, Arab Idol and the Arab World”, “you proved you can sing all singing styles’, “Bravo,” he added.
- Ahlam said great voice and great performance, after she asked him if he supports Madrid or Barcelona and Ahmad replied ‘Madrid”. Ahlam said ” I’m with Barcelona but I think you look like Cristiano Ronaldo and sound like Lionel Messi,” she added.
- Nancy Ajram said great performance, you amaze us and the audience every time you sing”, ” I would like to congratulate Palestine of its new Star”, she added.
- Hassan Elshafei said ” we’re proud to have a singer like you on the show”
Salma Rashid , Morocco # 5 – Performed Ahlam’s “Nawilak Ala Neya”
- Ragheb Alameh told Salma ” every time you sing I feel proud to have given you chosen you” referring to giving her a second to sing off during elimination episodes.’ great performance,” he added.
- Ahlam said “great performance in khaliji, it felt as if you were floating on stage”.” This is how I feel when I sing”, she added
- Nancy Ajram ” you’re shining tonight”, ” I think because your parents are supporting you in the audience tonight”, “great performance.”
- Hassan Elshafei told Salma ” not being in the danger zone lately proves that your singing is constantly showing improvement”, “great performance”.
Berwas Hussein, Kurdistan , Iraq # 6 - Performed ” Fairuz’ “Saalouni Elnass”
- Ragheb Alameh said “although your song choices are hard to sing you present great performances “.
- Ahlam said ” I always insist that your high emotions ought to be taught in schools, but I believe you should have added some of Fairuz’ emotions to the song”. Ahlam thanked Berwas for introducing the Arabic song to Kurdistan.
- Nancy Ajram ” you constantly surprise us with a new singing style”. “Great performance.”
- Hassan Elshafei ” I truly like your voice, you have a unique voice”, ” but when you sing to Fairuz you need to add more emotions to the songs”.
> Arab Idol 2013 Results: Abd Elkarim Hamdan Voted Off On June 1 / Video
> Ziad Khoury & Farah Youssef Duet ‘Trab Antoura’, May 31 / Video + Lyrics
> Mohammad Assaf & Salma Rashid “Law kont Neset”, May 31 / Video + Lyrics
> Arab Idol 2013: Salma Rashid & Ziad Khoury First Mashup, June 1 / Video
Select your country’s code to vote for your favorite contestant
Here’s the international voting number as it appeared on screen during the show. Call 008821622774111 to vote from countries that are not listed below.
Voting Info: Select your country’s code to vote for your favorite contestant