Arabs Got Talent kicked off its third season on Saturday, September 14 on LBCI and MBC4 at 9PM KSA, with Egyptian actor Ahmad Helmi joining judges Ali Jaber, dean of the journalism school at the American University in Dubai, Lebanese singer Najwa Karam and Saudi actor/ comedian Nasser Al Qasabi.
The show features variety of talents of all ages, including singers, musicians, dancers, magicians, comedians, unique and unusual talents The winner receives 500,000 Riyal Saudi and a 2013 Chrysler 300
The Tv reality show is hosted by Saudi rapper Qusai and Lebanese TV presenter and producer Raya Abirached.
“Arabs Got Talent” RULES
- Contestants are initially chosen by producers at non-televised auditions
- Acts who make it through the producers’ audition proceed to perform in front of the four celebrity judges and a live audience. These auditions are held in various Arab cities and later televised weekly
- Acts who advance to the semi-finals are determined by the judges. An act must receive three or more “yes” votes to advance
- Judges may end an act’s performance early by pressing their red buzzer, which lights up their corresponding X above the stage. The act must stop the performance if all four judges press their buzzers
- In the semi-finals and final, the winners are determined by public votes usually via sms ( more details to follow)
- The semi-finals and final are broadcast live
- The act with the most public votes is declared the winner
Arabs Got Talent 2012 Winner
Saudi band ”Khawater Al-Zalam ” won the second season of Arabs Got Talent.
The band recently performed during the Al-Charkiya festival in Saudi Arabia and is expected to appear this year at the “Lights competition” at Ferrari world Abu Dhabi, LBCI reports.
View below “ Khawater Al-Zalam ” Arab Got Talent 2012 finale performance