THE X FACTOR is back for Season 3 and the talent show is out to find the next big music sensation. If you’re 12 years or older, you can audition as a group OR a solo artist!
The open-call auditions are not attended by the show’s judges. Instead, “X Factor” producers attend open-call auditions to select the contestants who will go on to audition for the judges.
Open auditions will be held all across America at five audition cities near you, Los Angeles, CA, Charleston, SC, New Orleans, LA, Long Island, NY and Denver, CO
Open Auditions being held in 5 cities across America beginning March 6th, Audition registration. Please check back for audition updates.
- Los Angeles, California: March 6, 2013 (Registration on March 4 and March 5, 2013)
- Charleston, South Carolina: March 19, 2013 (Registration on March 17 and March 18, 2013)
- New Orleans, Louisiana: April 14, 2013 (Registration on April 12 and April 13, 2013)
- Long Island, New York: April 25, 2013 (Registration on April 23 and April 24, 2013)
- Denver, Colorado: May 14, 2013 (Registration on May 12 and May 13, 2013)
X Factor USA Online Audition Open
Those who don’t want to or can’t audition in person can audition online by uploading an audition video at the official,http://www.thexfactorusa.com/auditions which has all the rules and regulations for auditions. There will also be opportunities to audition at MyStudio recording booths that will be set up for a limited time at various shopping malls to be announced. Contestants must be at least 12 years old, legal residents of the U.S. and legally able to work in the U.S.
Source: X factor USA Official Site http://www.thexfactorusa.com/